just more concentrated than any place not called "west virginia"
It's only as backward as people make it. But there are bad eggs here as any other place.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
just more concentrated than any place not called "west virginia"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
So, a deist is a protestant? Don't think so. http://www.deism.com/ BTW neutral, if I'm not mistaken it's still against the law in VA for a woman to give her husband a BJ...hell ya can't even tickle a woman in Norton...your "against the law" and "sin" argument doesn't hold water.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
It's not just a religious standpoint, There are other reasons....
You do realize gays will flock here from other countries just like pregnant mexican women do because of our stupid born on US soil citizen law right???
Also comming from someone in the healthcare proffesion, plan to see it send your ever rising cost of health insurance even higher...
I really have no problem with homo's, if someone wants to be gay, be gay...But legalizing it sure ain't gonna keep it behind closed doors...There is also another troubling issue, children...Is it fair to a child that is born from an artificial fertilization, to 2 lesbians??? You can't stop them from doing that, not right now, and especially not after you allow them to marry, I doubt you would find a more troubled childhood, or abnormal life...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
So, with all of that happening already, what will laws allowing them to marry do to change what we already have ? They can already raise kids..they can already be open...so I don't get your point. I don't think it's right..but I'm not the boss of our citizens..freedom should mean freedom.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not just a religious standpoint, There are other reasons....
You do realize gays will flock here from other countries just like pregnant mexican women do because of our stupid born on US soil citizen law right???
Also comming from someone in the healthcare proffesion, plan to see it send your ever rising cost of health insurance even higher...
I really have no problem with homo's, if someone wants to be gay, be gay...But legalizing it sure ain't gonna keep it behind closed doors...There is also another troubling issue, children...Is it fair to a child that is born from an artificial fertilization, to 2 lesbians??? You can't stop them from doing that, not right now, and especially not after you allow them to marry, I doubt you would find a more troubled childhood, or abnormal life... </div></div>
Straight women do the same thing, i bet if you look at most of the psycho's are from straight parents...aslong as they are in a loving household it doesnt affect them at all...thats why we live in America, to be free from all that persecution of mainly hypocritical ppl
Bookmarks